The ASX-7000 OEM autosampler was developed to handle the specific requirements of OEM customers needing robust, high-precision automation. The autosamplers of the ASX-7000 platform provide the accuracy needed to operate with 384 micro-titer wells and are able to perform difficult operations such as septum piercing and pick and place operations.
The ASX-7000 OEM platform is offered in 4 standard sizes. The platform design allows the height, depth and tray requirements to be easily modified. Additional options and modules create a custom autosampler for your specific application.
- Syringe Pumps: Accommodates up to 4 syringe pumps with a wide range of syringes available. User programmable, pump speed settings available.
- Temperature Control: Cooling/heating option allows computer controlled temperature control from 5°C to 40°C.
- Heated Lines: Heated sample probe and sample lines to increase sample flow in more viscous samples, up to 65°C.
- Septum Piercing: Single and multiple septum piercing available.
- Fraction Collection: Fraction collection and autosampling in one platform. Combining two techniques to reduce bench space required.
- Pick-n-Place: Precisely deliver racks and/or vials to user defined locations.
- Sample Probes: Glass lined stainless steel, Teflon® encapsulated carbon fiber.