The Marin-5 Enhanced Nebulizer System couples a pneumatic nebulizer with a heated spray chamber for up to 5x signal improvement for ICP-AES and ICP-MS.
Marin-5 Components: The Marin-5 consists of a conventional pneumatic nebulizer with a specialized heated spray chamber to increase analyte transport efficiency to the ICP and enable fast sample washout. A dedicated desolvation system with an integrated drain pump prevents liquid overloading of the ICP and ensures stable operation.
Marin-5 Key Features:
- Can accept standard 6mm dimension concentric nebulizers
- Low to medium sample flow rate of 0.1 to 0.6 mL/min conserves sample and minimizes waste
- Self-aspiration or pumped modes for sample input
- Integrated desolvation system for stable operation
- Built-in drain pump
- Dedicated temperature controllers for both heating and cooling
- Secure system cover (with viewing window)
- Fast installation with dedicated interface kit
- Easy access to glassware for cleaning
- Small system footprint